Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Patterns on sale at Sew Daily through June 24

home dec sewing patterns by Kevin Kosbab

A new batch of patterns was just posted to the Sew Daily shop, and all patterns are 30% off through this Sunday! Since I’m on a home-dec kick these days, I picked out my patterns for sewing pillows and other home accessories for the collage above. I’m especially excited for this shop update because it includes a couple of my very favorite pillows:

Wool Petals Pillow  Chain-Link Trapunto Pillow
Wool Petals Pillow (L) and Chain-Link Trapunto Pillow (R)

Secrets of Home Decor SewingHit up the Sew Daily pattern store to get some patterns before the sale ends! And for more home-dec sewing tips while you’re there, check out my Stitch Workshop video, Secrets of Home Décor Sewing (standard definition, high def, or DVD)!

No comments: